- A biologicals company needed another facility to meet the needs of several new large client contracts.
- A building shell that could accommodate intricately intertwined equipment and the packaging and storage of fragile materials.
- An attractive facility that would fit in with the goals of the company, as well as the surrounding business park.
- Creating a structure and plan layout which would allow the client’s complex equipment and production processes to operate flawlessly.
- To provide a building which would meet the extremely high health and safety standards as dictated by the USDA
- Use of a precast concrete structure which meets the safety and cleanliness goals of the owner, even taking into account pressure differentials between rooms to reduce the likelihood of contamination.
- A cutting edge design reminiscent of the owner’s involvement on the leading edge of technology that allows the owner to manufacture product at a highly efficient rate.